Bernina 1130 User Manual and Service Manual [PDF]

These manuals are hard to find on the Internet. I found them.

wpid-20121026_122414.jpg

Bernina 1130 User Manual/Guide. PDF, 59 pages.

Bernina 1130/1120 Service Manual. PDF, 73 pages.

Keywords: Bernina 1130 User Manual. Bernina 1130 Repair. Bernina Oiling Guide. How to thread Bernina 1130. How to wind bobbin. How to lift presser foot. 1130 hook alignment.

69 Responses to Bernina 1130 User Manual and Service Manual [PDF]

1. Gram Gram says:

Thank you sooo much. Have been sick, am trying to resume sewing….Have to relearn everything just about. This is extremely helpful!

2. James Luschen says:

Dan you are a champ! Thank you.

3. Jeff Turek says:

Thanks, Dan! All I had was a 1260 Xerox copy.

4. Marty says:

Thank you so much Dan. I just received a Riccar 1140 that arrived broken. This is super helpful.

5. Anne says:

Thank you for these Bernina manuals.

6. judi dadu says:

Informasi ini bisa memherikan saya hal positif.
    Lanjut terus buat artikel-artikel seperti ini ya min.

7. Kent Leach says:

My needle will not push down and it may be related to the flat piece of metal has fallen out of my machine is related to this malfunction. I am not seeing this piece in a manual (1260) and it is not obvious from where it fell. It has two tabs on one side and one rounded end.

8. DD says:

Thank YOU! Machine is broken and shops are closed.

9. Mary Muth says:

The feed-dog does not rise up to advance the fabric. Is the machine broken or is there a setting that is preventing the feed-dog from rising above the plate.

10. E. Kaichi says:

Thank you Dan! Inherited mom’s 1130 when she passed. Didn’t have the manual until now.

11. Vi says:

Excellent thanks so very much for both manuals, use and service. It’s good to have the service manual even though I will not be opening the machine myself. It will help my understanding of the sewing machine so that when I have a problem I can research the manual and have a better understanding of what is wrong and how to put it right. So that I can understand the repair man better.

Thank you so very very much.

12. Kathy Terwilliger says:

Thank you. I have inherited my Mother’s Bernina 1130. Can’t wait to use this. She loved this machine.

13. I simply wanted to thank you once again for that amazing web-site you have
    produced here. Its full of useful tips for those who are really interested in this subject, especially this very post.
    You really are all actually sweet plus thoughtful of others plus reading your site posts is a wonderful delight if you ask me.
    And exactly what a generous present! Ben and I will certainly have fun making use of
    your points in what we need to do in a month’s time.
    Our checklist is a mile long and tips might be put to great use.

14. Samantha Boling says:

Thank you so much for these! I was able to determine what the actual problem is, so when I take it to the shop, I can accurately describe the issue!

The use manual is also very helpful, I only had the original “decretive stitch” guide, and there is a lot of information it does not have!

15. Elaine Wainwright says:

Hello

I have just bought a 1130. I’m so excited 😜😍

Thanks for the manuals. Can’t wait to start sewing

16. Elaine Wainwright says:

Kathy Terwilliger ..how are you getting on with your machine?

17. Ron Privrasky says:

Inherited a 1130 am a beginner and would like to get a user manual! Thanks Ron. Need help please

18. Kevin DeVos says:

Dan, I bought the 1130 today at a local pawn shop without knowing a thing about it but it looked like high quality and figured my wife would like it so, I forked over $50 and stopped to have my friend who does a lot of sewing take a look at it first, he promptly tried to buy it off me before I got home and told me I hit a home run. The wife was stunned and tickled to death so it seems I chose wisely, lol. Of course it didn’t have the instruction booklet but your site fixed that promptly, I appreciate your effort.

Retired Army Infantryman 1983-2009

19. Laverne Mixon says:

I have inherited a Bernina 1090 S sewing machine. The instruction manual has been lost so I have been looking for it online. Do you have the 1090 S available as a download? If you have it, how much does it cost?